Friday, May 31, 2013

Bleed

This might come off as the work of a psychopath
But I am merely a highly functional sociopath.
No because I take the less travelled path
But its really because I love a bloodbath.

I am weary and worn out easily by well-worn paths
and striving to be politically correct.
Uninspired with too predictable an environment
Seems that I best thrive in chaos
A place with no boundaries;
Ideas anarchy.

I hate the sight of things unmarred
For they are to my my eyes, simply plain
I love fiery moments, the aftermath charred.
And seem to only find beauty in scars.

I love to slice and I love to slash
Rubbing fiery, potent, hot spice into a gash.
I love to drown, the sound of the splash
As I wallow in my emotions before I make the pen bleed.
Leaving the paper's face permanently bearing my mark;
a character attack 

No comments:

Post a Comment